Booking Procedures Policies & Guideline
Booking Your Hunt
- All hunts are booked on a first come-first serve basis.
- Reservations made without deposit will be held for 10 days, unless you have made arrangements with
- A 50% Nonrefundable deposit is required to book hunts. Balances are due 30 Days prior to your hunt date, unless you have made prior arrangements with
- For Credit Card Payments an Additional 5% Charge Applies.
- It is not ASGS' obligation to replace hunter in the event that a cancellation takes place.
- Upon receipt of deposit, All Seasons Guide Service will send confirmation of payment in form of an Invoice.
- The Invoice will be our contract with each other.
- Refunds: All deposits and balances paid are completely non-refundable in whole or in part for any reason including but not limited to: injury, illness, flight delays, unforeseen loss of income, early departure, late arrival, business emergencies, family emergencies, etc. Please be aware that any animal that is injured is considered fatal and will be charged at full price.
Camp & Hunting Policies
On all big game hunts, ASGS strictly enforces a "wounded animal policy". This simply means that if an animal is hit and injured, it is considered fatal, end of hunt. It will be charged at full price. ASGS will do everything possible to recover wounded game in a reasonable matter. It is also the decision and discretion of the guide to terminate the recovery of a wounded animal at any time. Blood Dogs are available in some areas that ASGS hunts. ASGS will make arrangements for Blood Dogs, all cost associated with the tracking and recovery of a wounded animal are the hunter's responsibility. It is ASGS responsibility to make sure that everyone goes home safely. Drinking is prohibited while hunting. After all firearms are put away for the day, the bar is open.
For those clients that are flying. ASGS hunts in many areas of the country check with ASGS for which airport to fly into. Check to see if there is airport pickup available (don't take it for granted). Car rental may be required check with ASGS before booking your hunt. We suggest that you arrive as early as possible driving or flying. Arriving early will allow you time to check firearms and to see the area you will be hunting, and many times you will be able to hunt the evening you arrive.
Gratuities are Customary and Greatly Appreciated for both Guides as well as Cooks and lodge staff. We are often asked what is customary for gratuities/tips. If your hunt and our services met or exceeded your expectations. If the guide upheld his end of the hunt and you didn't (such as missed opportunities or wounded game) Some camps will host a full time cook staff. At other camps your guides will be your cooks. Tip accordingly they are doing two jobs.
- Guides: 10-15 % of the hunt cost.
- Cooks: $20-$30 per day is customary.
- House Keeping: $5 -$10 per day is customary.
- Most full service hunts will include meals, lodging, skinning, capping and quartering of game as well as care and transport of your trophy to a qualified taxidermist.
- Most camps include bed linens and towels.
- All full service hunts will be stated in there description.
- Hunting licenses, taxidermy work, alcoholic beverages.
- Hunting equipment, but rifles and basic equipment are available to rent in most cases.
Taxidermy & Shipping of Trophies
- There is a 50% deposit required on all mounts left with ASGS. This needs to be addressed before leaving.
- Client will be billed for the shipment of cape, horns or antlers to clients requested destination.
- Client will be billed for handling and crating for shipment.